IFIM Law College inks MoU with National Law School, Bangalore
Mumbai, February 8: IFIM Law College has signed anMoU with National Law School of India, Bangalore to offer additional options to its students to broaden their horizon in Law.
The MoU focuses on the following areas:
● Encouraging JointPublications between the faculties of both institutes
● Conducting ResearchStay Programs for faculty members
● Hosting of Joint eventssuch as Moot Court Competitions and Executive training programs
● Collaborating on jointclinical programs for law students
● Sharing of resourcesbetween the institutes and conducting mentorship programs for the students
SirishTamvada, Dean, IFIM Law College said, “This MoUwas signed to increase exposure and to ensure the enhancement of skills of thestudents studying at IFIM Law College. Collaborating with NLS is a bigmilestone for us in terms of growth of the college.”
“A tie- up with a reputed institute such as IFIM onlypromises a fruitful future. A future with enterprising and upcoming lawyers.This MoU will benefit both parties and foster a greater relationship”,Prof.Nandimath, Registrar, NLS.
Sanjay Padode, Secretary, CDE (IFIM Institutions)further said, “This MoU reaffirms our mutual commitment to foster a betterlearning environment. We are one among the few private institutions that hastied up with such a prestigious Law College. Facilitating this tie up will helpfoster more dedicated law students.”
The MoU between IFIM Law College and NLS acts as abridge between collaboration among Law colleges.